Sarah told Neil the riddle that's been going around to try and get him to say the wrong answer. Here is the riddle:
It's 3:00 am, the doorbell rings and you wake up. Unexpected visitors, It's your parents and they are there for breakfast. You have strawberry jam, honey, wine, bread and cheese. What is the first thing you open?
Here was how the conversation went:
Sarah: "So, Neil, what do you think? What would you open first?"
Neil: "You mean which food would I open first? Why would it matter?"
Sarah: "Neil! You have to tell me what you would open first!"
Neil: "I can't see how it would make any difference. Does it matter what your guests would want? What do they prefer?"
Sarah: "NEIL! JUST ANSWER!!!!"
Neil: "I guess I would open the wine?"
Sarah: "Ha, ha! You got it wrong! You would open your EYES first! YOUR EYES!"
Neil: "What if you were a fish? Fish don't have eyelids."
2 comments:
He has a very interesting mind.....
signed, Uncle Anonymous
Too funny!
Post a Comment